Our client, a premier cannabis company, is searching for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will have key oversight and reporting elements of accounts receivable, collections, billing and the credit review. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will also be responsible for developing procedures for and enforcing accounts receivable policies.
This is a hybrid role, with 2 days in office and the rest remote. They are looking for candidates in the Glendale, CA area.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain Accounts Receivable sub-ledger and make book adjustments and journal entries as needed
- Post cash receipts and deposit checks
- Perform full cycle accounts receivable tasks
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual accounting close responsibilities
- Collect on past due accounts, research and resolve customer disputes
- Assist in policy enforcement and process improvements
- Maintain customer information
- Prepare weekly and monthly AR reports
- Support credit approval process for new customers and monitor existing customers for credit limits
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Accounts Receivable
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required
- Strong analytical skills in basic accounting
- Detail oriented, accurate, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel)
Compensation: DOE $25 Hourly
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP200