CannabizTEMP is seeking a reliable Production and Quality Control Technician to join a growing cannabis company in Santa Ana, CA to work supporting the Quality Manager.
The ideal Production and Quality Control Technician will be self motivated preparing documents for lab analysis and batch preparation. This individual will assist in all matters related to Quality Control while complying with all GMP state and local laws as well as other safety protocols.
Additionally, the Production and Quality Control Technician will maintain a positive attitude and contribute to the growth of the facility.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inventory management and preparing samples for lab analysis
- Batch preparation
- Enforce existing SOPs as needed
- Create and control all labeling throughout facility
- Help oversee recalls
- Ensure cleanliness at all times throughout facility
Skills & Education Requirements:
- 1+ Year QA Experience in Food/Beverage Manufacturing
- Cannabis experience a plus
- Understanding of proper/safe handling of hazardous materials
- Strong technical writing skills
- Capable of functioning off of spreadsheets (specifically Excel)
- Microsoft Office/Team
- Basic familiarity with current programs (Dropbox, etc.)
- Must be 21+ years old
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Temp100