Our client, a multi-entity cannabis company, is looking for an Accountant who will be responsible for day to day accounting transactions for accounts payable, cash management, general ledger entries and reconciliations, in a fast-paced, growing entrepreneurial work environment.
- Daily accounting transactions in QuickBooks
- Cash management and reconciliation of the vault
- Set up vendors and process weekly accounts payables, while reviewing invoices for consistency and within budget
- Inventory management and fixed assets
- General Human Resources responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 2+ years’ progressive accounting experience
- QuickBooks Pro and Excel skills
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and able to work independently or as a member of a team
COMPENSATION: $60,000 with benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100