CannabizTEMP is seeking detail-oriented & hard-working Cannabis Trimmers to join their team in Lutherville Timonium, MD. The Cannabis Trimmer will be responsible for hand trimming of the bucked cannabis plant while complying with all state and local laws and safety standards.
Most importantly, the Cannabis Trimmer should be able to work quickly & efficiently to meet the standards of our client.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the basic hand trimming of the bucked cannabis plant
- Target production goal of 1.5-2lbs/daily depending on the flower
- Complying with all state and local laws and safety standards
- Work quickly and efficiently to meet client production standards
- Trim and weigh out flower accurately to prepare for packaging
- Work in a timely manner and strive to increase productivity
- Maintain a steady pace and quality
- Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the production space
- Other Miscellaneous tasks assigned
Skills & Requirements:
- Prior Trimming experience is preferred
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws relating to key areas of responsibility
- Must be able to secure appropriate work credentials is necessary
- Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to sit for 8 hours a day
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100