CannabizTEMP is seeking a hardworking and reliable Cultivation Technician to join our client’s team in Lakeville, MA.
The Cultivation Technician is responsible for the care and maintenance of the company’s plants.
The ideal Cultivation Technician will possess a strong work ethic and the ability to work well with others as part of a team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Applies irrigation and fertilizers in accordance with company policy and application schedule.
- Performs regular quality assessments in all growth areas for signs of disease and/or infestation, and records data in master record.
- Adheres to a rigorous schedule ensuring actions are done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Labels plants and ensures that an accurate inventory, is maintained at all times.
- Records all activities.
- Assists in harvesting plant material on schedule including drying and de-stemming.
- Perform stripping and grinding of cannabis materials.
- Maintains the cleanliness of all assigned areas.
- Reports any event or condition that might affect plant growth and development to the director of cultivation.
- Responsible for light to medium maintenance of growing systems including pipes, pumps, lights, and HVAC.
- Responsible for the application of nutrients as well as the recording of application as determined by the Cultivation Manager.
- Adhere to strict sanitation practices throughout the facility
- All their tasks, as determined by the Cultivation Manager, to ensure smooth operation of the facility.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Attention to detail
- Efficiency – stay focused and on schedule in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to sit/stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 30+ pounds regularly
- Possess a team player mindset and work well with others
- Ability to read and interpret written & oral instructions
- Ability to show up to work with a positive attitude every day
- Prior Cannabis Industry experience a plus
Compensation: $17 hourly
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP200