Our client, a fast-growing cannabis delivery startup company is searching for an experienced Graphic Designer responsible for digital content design and creation with amazing digital portfolio to prove it. This role requires taking complete ownership of graphic design and literally doing whatever it takes to get the job done, working closely with the Creative Director and other marketing professionals.
This role is 100% remote with flexibility and can live anywhere in the US!
Looking for candidates with experience in the CPG industry and specifically on a delivery application would be ideal. Apply for an opportunity to join a super cool company to learn and grow with in the emerging cannabis industry.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, advertisement, packaging, and social media graphics for communication and marketing campaigns
- Review final products for any errors or defects to ensure final prints meet company standard
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Perform retouching and image manipulation as needed
- Regularly work within Adobe Suite and other pieces of graphic design software
- Communicate any necessary changes with Marketing Directors for final approval
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, or digital art
- 4-5 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer in CPG or delivery applications
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other graphic design software
- Must have digital portfolio
- Knowledge of layouts, fundamental graphics, print, and web design
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Compensation: $85,000-100,000K Base Salary + Benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100