CannabizTemp is seeking an Infused Edible Product Lead who is reliable, hard-working, and passionate about the cannabis industry. The ideal Product Lead will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and is dedicated. Product Leads are responsible for overseeing the activities and operations of the Edible department. The Product Lead will have a consistent impact across the organization.
- Provide effective leadership to employees to ensure a complete understanding and alignment to the Company’s vision, mission, and values to maintain a positive work environment and a high level of morale.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities of the formulation ,filling, and packaging department; Skilled in planning, organizing, assigning and coordinating activities and resources of the department
- Directly manages the production work force to achieve objectives, including hiring, coaching, firing, labor planning, and workforce organization.
- Familiarity with basic scientific principles and laboratory experience. Ability to follow written instruction and maintain a laboratory notebook
- Develops, maintains, and implements standard operating procedures for all products and techniques developed
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines. This includes the safe and proper operation of any/all relevant machinery, instrumentation, and equipment
- Ensure product meets all requirements for compliance, stability, safety, and desired interest by target audience
- Ensure Food Standard GMPs are implemented and followed
- Sets up, operates, and maintains manufacturing equipment and laboratory instruments, monitor experiments, makes observations, calculates and records results
- Develops, oversees, and implements research and development procedures, programs, and techniques to meet organizational needs and to capitalize on potential new products.
- Works collaboratively with corporate development team to innovative formulations that meet both client and company guidelines for effectiveness, cost and stability; must be able to take formulations from lab scale to full production
- Ability to adapt to and implement new methods and techniques for operational and product improvement, technical development, and new product development.
- Knowledge of lab equipment and responsible for preventative maintenance and keeping all equipment operational
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous cannabis or kitchen experience is a plus
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Willingness to work on feet for prolonged periods of time
- Willingness to comply with all COVID-19 safety measures
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Desire/passion for a career in cannabis industry
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP200