CannabizTemp is seeking Infused Edible Product Technicians who are reliable, hard-working, and passionate about the cannabis industry. The ideal Product Technician will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and is dedicated. Product Technicians who are comfortable with labor-intensive work or have a background in manufacturing will do best in this role.
- Ability to follow written instructions for manufacturing processes to create a variety of infused products
- Responsible for performing the daily activities of the formulation and filling department, which includes cleaning, weighing, blending, mixing, filling, and packaging
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines. This includes the safe and proper operation of any/all relevant machinery, instrumentation, and equipment
- Ensure product meets all requirements for compliance, stability, safety, and desired interest by target audience
- Follow and adhere to Food Standard GMPs
- Maintain accurate recordkeeping and complete required production and tracking logs
- Clean and maintain production areas, laboratory, glassware and all equipment utilized in the processing of cannabis and cannabis infused products
- Sets up, operates, and maintains manufacturing equipment and laboratory instruments
- Ability to adapt to and implement new methods and techniques for operational and product improvement, technical development, and new product development.
- Knowledge of lab equipment and responsible for preventative maintenance and keeping all equipment operational
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous cannabis or kitchen experience is a plus
- Previous manufacturing or production experience preferred
- Willingness to work on feet for prolonged periods of time
- Willingness to comply with all COVID-19 safety measures
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Desire/passion for a career in cannabis industry
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100