Our client, a premium brand in the cannabis industry, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to build, develop and run their field marketing operations in the Colorado market. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Director of Marketing and must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
This role is 100% remote. The candidate must live in Colorado.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including a credentials database, tracking capability, global contact directory, and intranet sites
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Support the Marketing Director in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning, and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to the sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator in the cannabis industry
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with research using data analytics software
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferred Qualifications
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting
Compensation: $65,000 plus benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100