Seeking a professional and results driven Cannabis Sales Representative with an excellent track record of success for our client, a vertically integrated Cannabis Cultivator, Processor and Bulk Cannabis extract company, looking to is expand their footprint within Washington State.
The ideal Sales Representative candidate will possess exceptional skills for developing and maintaining effective key customer relationships with local dispensaries by promoting the company’s product lines.
The Sales Representative will ensure that the company’s brands are well known within their distribution and retail partners, requiring a passionate, entrepreneurial mentality and a history of meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
- Develop and execute key sales objectives to existing accounts while identifying a closing new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Sell cultivator’s cannabis products to local dispensaries.
- Develop and enhance effective customer relationships through leadership and support in managing the company’s various distribution channels to ensure effective market penetration and mutually respectful relationships with our customer partners
- Use of company car, computer and cell phone to travel and communicate with customers and prospects, up to 80%.
- Build and maintain a network of sources, to identify new sales leads and follow up with direct communications
- Vigilant presence in the community and with customers to strengthen brand and reputation
- Setting and achieving performance goals that are challenging and tied to overall company strategies
Required Skills and Education:
- Minimum 2-3 years Sales experience with a strong track record of success.
- High School Degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Wholesale or direct retail sales experience preferred
- Cannabis sales experience a plus
- Relationship building and relationship management skills
- Microsoft Office skills should be intermediate level
- Knowledge of wholesale sales techniques to grow revenue and profits
- Experience in cannabis/consumer packaged goods/alcohol and beer/food or beverage industry
Compensation: $40K Base Salary, plus commission
Location: Tacoma, WA
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100