CannabizTEMP is seeking Production Technicians for our client, a CBD Company, with facilities in Evergreen, CO.
This Production Technician will be responsible for entry-level assembling, packaging, and labeling of all company products.
The Production Technician will possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow SOPs and meet production schedules
- Assemble, package, and label company products
- Quality control on final packaging
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility to contribute toward a clean and organized workspace
- Identify and report unsafe equipment, conditions, and practices so that they may be corrected prior to an incident
- Remove the product from molds and sugar
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
- Attention to detail & reliability
- Efficiency – stay focused and on schedule in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to sit/stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 30+ pounds regularly
- Possess a team player mindset and work well with others
- Ability to read and interpret written & oral instructions
- Ability to show up to work with a positive attitude every day
- Prior Manufacturing/Assembly/Packaging experience a plus
- Prior Cannabis Industry experience a plus
Compensation: $19 Hourly
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100