Our client is looking for a Rockstar Operations Sales Manager anywhere in Washington State. Responsibilities include developing and implementing strategic plans and company policies, maintaining an open dialogue with stakeholders, and driving organizational success. This position is responsible for maximizes the potential Sales Representatives to achieve customer and revenue growth objectives.
Travel and overnight stays are expected within Washington state.
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Manage recruiting, objective setting, coaching and performance of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with sales representatives and retailers to understand their needs.
- Coach, mentor, train and motivate team members with diverse backgrounds and experience.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), provide insight and strategic advice.
- Develop and implement business plans to improve cost-efficiency, market saturation and branding goals.
- Establish, communicate, and monitor business priorities for inventory, purchases, production, sales, and budget controls.
- Maintain positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting business relationships by partnering with staff, community partners and industry organizations.
- Ensure regular team meetings and business communications are provided.
- Oversee the company’s business operations, financial performance, investments, and ventures.
- Present sales, revenue, and expense data with realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Review and approve expenses for self and team members within company guidelines and budget.
- Advise the management team on emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Travel to retailer locations as needed. This may include travel across the state and overnight stays.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working in the cannabis industry.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Senior Manager or Business leader
- 3+ years general supervisory experience and 2 years’ experience managing a sales team
- Must be located in Washington.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, or another related field.
- Experience managing departments or staff that use chemistry and laboratory principles and practices a plus.
- Experience managing remote staff.
COMPENSATION: $55,000 – $65,000 base plus commission (expected OTE $80-$100K)
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100