Our client, a leading manufacturer in the cannabis industry, is looking for a Staff Accountant to complete day-to-day accounting transactions including journal entries, account reconciliations, trial balance review, adjusting journal entries, month end close, preliminary financial statement preparation and variance reporting.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform month end close and preliminary financial statements
- Review journal entries and monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare the supporting documents for the monthly consolidated balance sheet and income statement
- Analyze financial statements and prepare variance reports
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP
- Assist with external audits by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years of accounting experience
- Strong understanding and working knowledge with QuickBooks
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Cannabis industry experience a plus
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
Compensation: $80,000 – $90,000
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.