Our client, a top leader in cannabis distribution throughout California, is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join their rapidly growing company. The TA Manager will work cross functionally to support the HR team and various departments to find the best talent for the company and ensure a great candidate experience. The successful individual will have an understanding and ability to adapt to recruiting for numerous departments with a strong focus on production and warehouse. The TA Manager must be able to align and showcase company culture through their work and recruiting efforts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire recruiting life cycle and all related components including ATS oversight, candidate screening, scheduling, communications, assessments, offers, background checks and onboarding.
- Represent the company and its culture through all interactions
- Create job descriptions and post attention grabbing notices of opportunities
- Assist with identifying assessments and managing process for candidates to complete pre-hire assessments and/or projects
- Perform research to determine companies, industries, etc. where candidates may be sourced; Proactively network to connect with talent for current/future opportunities
- Train internal interviewers to ensure company and legal protocols are followed; implement guidelines to ensure recruiting strategies align with internal policies and goals
- Leverage company social media outlets to source candidates and promote opportunities
- Provide all on boarding and orientation procedures and set check-in reminders for managers and HR
- Cultivate relationships with 3rd party recruiters including industry specific experts
- Assist with general HR duties as directed
- Able to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Must have a strong eye for talent and employ a creative approach to finding the right candidates for a variety of roles
- Must be passionate about recruiting and partnering successfully with leaders
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of full cycle recruiting for a fast-paced company in a stage of high growth is preferred
- Experience and/or knowledge of the cannabis industry a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English including reading, writing, speaking, listening and understanding
- Organized and detail oriented with a solid track record of juggling multiple competing priorities
- General HR and Legal knowledge relevant to recruiting
- Knowledgeable of recruiting trends, resources, technology, resources, etc.
- Previous experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Strong Microsoft Office and Google Suite Skill
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Compensation: $75,000 – $90,000 DOE + Benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEAM is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM200