Our client, a fast-growing cannabis delivery startup company is searching for an experienced UI/UX Designer. Really stellar opportunity to be the first of the company as a designer to partner with the product team and really build out the application.
This role is 100% remote with flexibility and can live anywhere in the US!
Apply for an opportunity to join an amazing company with an even more amazing story to learn and grow with in the emerging cannabis industry.
- Develop and conceptualize a thorough UI/UX design strategy for the brand
- Create highly interactive, delightful, and user-centered experiences for our core product
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, marketers, and engineers
- Regularly conduct user research
- Contribute to and help develop the product and brand strategy
- Participate in cross-functional brainstorms, discussions, and design reviews
- Present design concepts to the executive team and understand business needs to achieve excellent results
- Test and optimize existing user interface designs such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Regularly test for intuitivity and troubleshoot problems
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- 4-5+ years’ experience as UI/UX designer in digital products and services
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Advanced knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, HTML, CSS (SCSS), Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite
- A highly collaborative nature and willingness for showing in-progress design work
- You love working in a fast-paced, remote-work environment
Compensation: $120,000+ based on experience plus full benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100