Our Client, a vertically integrated operator, is seeking a Project and Procurement Manager that will be responsible for supporting the planning of all ongoing operational projects as assigned, specifically related to Construction, Real Estate, and Procurement needs. The ideal candidate will identify key project needs from start to finish, possess a high level of organization and communication, and be able to work collaboratively to complete all activities on time and on budget. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a successful publicly traded cannabis company with growth potential.
This is a Fully remote and flexible opportunity. Candidates on EST/CST are preferred!
- Oversees and directs all phases of project. Completion, ensuring that deadlines and critical paths are met.
- Designs and implements project plans.
- Communicates directly with construction and real estate contractors/designers concerning project cost, staffing, and scheduling as required.
- Prepares project status reports and works to ensure plans adhere to contract specifications.
- Liaises between project members, cross-functional teams, external vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure deliverables, requirements, schedules, cost, and meeting plans are communicated.
- Utilizes appropriate tools to plan project timelines, tasks, milestones, and deadlines. Including company project management software.
- Communicates schedule and changes to all stakeholders in advance of deadlines.
- Plans and facilitates project meetings to align the project team to methods and goals and to track project tasks..
- Prepares agendas, meeting notes, and project summaries.
- Monitors task completion status to Identify at risk project tasks and to develop mitigation plans.
- Allocates resources, budgets, and hours to the project and adjusts allocations when necessary.
- Works with the Director of Procurement to facilitate vendor identification, negotiation, and purchasing as required in compliance with Company procedures.
- Maintains relationship with vendors or suppliers as directed.
- Evaluates and analyzes purchasing trend and price trends to facilitate demand planning and drive productivity.
Require Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or related field preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience in project management
- Solid knowledge and understanding of project management and procurement processes, policy, and systems.
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with project management tools and best practices
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Ability to multitask and be accountable in an exceptionally fast-moving environment with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of the Cannabis industry is a plus
- Project Management Certification is a plus
Compensation:$110,000-$120,000 plus bonus and benefits.
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.