CannabizTemp is seeking Trimmers/Post Harvest Technicians who are reliable, hard-working, and passionate about the cannabis industry in Denver, CO. The ideal Post Harvest Technician will have a strong work ethic, has a great attitude, and is dedicated.
Post Harvest Technicians who are comfortable with labor-intensive work or have a background in manufacturing will do best in this role.
- Physical harvest of cannabis plants and associated plant transfer to dry rooms
- Trimming, quality control and packaging of final product
- Batch inventory and any associated reconciliation
- Ability to follow written instructions for manufacturing processes to create a variety of infused products
- Responsible for performing the daily activities in the post-harvest and trimming areas.
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines. This includes the safe and proper operation of any/all relevant machinery, instrumentation, and equipment ·
- Ensure product meets all requirements for compliance, stability, safety, and desired interest by target audience
- Maintain accurate recordkeeping and complete required production and tracking logs
- Clean and maintain production areas. and all equipment utilized in the processing of cannabis
- Sets up, operates, and maintains manufacturing equipment
- Ability to adapt to and implement new methods and techniques for operational and product improvement, technical development, and new product development.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous cannabis or trimming experience is a plus
- Active MED Badge
- Previous manufacturing or production experience preferred
- Willingness to work on feet for prolonged periods of time
- Willingness to comply with all COVID-19 safety measures
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Desire/passion for a career in cannabis industry
Compensation: $17-$18/hr DOE
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100