CannabizTEMP is seeking detail-oriented & hard-working Cannabis Harvest Assistants to join their team in Pinconning, MI.
The Cannabis Harvest Assistant will be responsible for the basic trimming of the bucked cannabis plant while complying with all state and local laws and safety standards.
Most importantly, Cannabis Harvest Assistant should be able to work quickly & efficiently to meet the standards of our client.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Record plant data
- Record plant weight and flower weights
- All aspects of harvesting including cleaning/prepping of cure area, cutting plants, defoliating plants, cleaning of the flower room post-harvest.
- Defoliation/pruning of flowering plants pre-harvest in the greenhouse/indoor rooms
- Complying with all state and local laws and safety standards.
- Work quickly and efficiently to meet client production standards
- Work in a timely manner and strive to increase productivity
- Maintain a steady pace and quality
- Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the production space
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Desire/passion for a career in the cannabis industry
- Positive "can do" attitude and willingness to learn
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100