CannabizTemp is seeking Pre-Harvest/Bucking Associates who are reliable, hard-working, and passionate about the cannabis industry. The ideal Pre-Harvest/Bucking Associate is able to process a large volume per day while maintaining a high-quality standard of work. This job is part time.
- Pre-Harvest whole plants for processing with care
- Running harvested plants to dry rooms
- Bucking fan leaves from buds
- Following strict biosecurity protocols, maintaining the sanitation of tools and person
- Scouting for and reporting any pests or pathogens(powdery mildew, botrytis)
- Any other task assigned by the Supervisor
- Previous cannabis or cultivation experience
- Positive "can do" attitude and willingness to learn
- Desire/passion for a career in the cannabis industry
Compensation: $16.00 HR
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100