CannabizTEMP is seeking detail-oriented & hard-working Trimmer for a Part-Time role to join their team in Lowell, OR.
The Ideal Manicuring Technician will be responsible for bucking the cannabis flower from the stem while complying with all state and local laws and safety standards.
Most importantly, this manicuring technician should be able to work quickly & efficiently to meet the standards of our client.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trim, manicure, and prepare cannabis products in the variety, size, and quality prescribed by company and department standards.
- Follow approved procedures for receiving, preparing, storing, arranging, and manicuring product to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Assist with shucking and sorting.
- Consistently meet minimum quality and productivity metrics.
- Miscellaneous tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Must hold OLCC Marijuana Workers Permit
- Must have previous Cannabis Trimming experience/or Similar
- Ability to lift up-to 35 lbs.
- Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work all assigned work schedules.
- Ability to operate trimming and packaging equipment such as scissors, knives and cutters.
- Ability to stand/walk/sit for the duration of a scheduled shift.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100