Our client, a leading cannabis brand and award-winning cannabis company on the East coast, is seeking a strong Leader of Production and Operations to oversee their already successful and rapidly growing multi-state operations.
This hands-on Production/Operations Leader will report to directly to the COO and will oversee all aspects of the company’s grow facilities, processing, and driving outbound wholesale revenue.
Location: East Coast, preferably Massachusetts.
Job Responsibilities and Description:
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations at all current and future company production facilities, which are defined as any cultivation and / or manufacturing site
- Oversee and manage the design, construction, and startup of all new company production facilities and new product lines within existing production facilities
- Meeting or exceeding production targets for high-quality products produced at production facilities
- Managing the design, construction, and startup of all new company production facilities and new product lines within existing production facilities
- Managing all transportation and logistics as it relates to shipping output from production facilities
- Managing all wholesale sales and fulfillment as it relates to wholesale from production facilities
- Working with Human Resources as needed to develop and implement recruiting, hiring and onboarding systems for all production employees
- Supporting all training directives and initiatives for production employees
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations in all activities under your supervision
- Other tasks as directed by the CEO or COO
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS/BA in Business or related field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Must be willing to travel to other facilities along the East Coast consistently.
- Must have previous manufacturing operations experience and a tactical background in the cannabis industry
- Experience assisting in a new facility buildout preferred
- Must have strong understanding of data, forecasting and metrics for productivity
- Proven ability to problem solve and lead teams at multiple sites
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience. Bonus, Equity and Benefits will all be included and also negotiable BOE.
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100