Our client, a cannabis equipment distribution company is looking for a Retail General Manager with experience in cannabis near Riverside, California. This is an on-site position. This position is responsible for leading a fast-paced team leading by example, driving customer visits, and run smooth operations. Required to have 2+ years of cannabis experience, ideally in cultivation.
- Lead the retail team and oversee day-to-day operations.
- Coordinate the details of daily operations, working closely with the executive leadership team.
- Oversee security, reporting and cash management procedures related to opening and closing of the store.
- Lead and motivate team members to continuously grow, learn, develop, and strive to become better
- Attract talent and build a remarkable team that will uphold and deliver our mission, vision, and goals to customers.
- Exceed the customers’ expectations by implementing and delivering exceptional service and training the staff to deliver the same service
- Drive customer visit goals and increase the number of returning customers
- Analyze, forecast, and deliver financial and operational reporting regularly
- Identify underperforming metrics and develop strategies for improvement
- Effectively communicate and delegate goals, tasks, and responsibilities to the team to ensure a smooth operational flow.
- Monitor and manage inventory, product placement, store presentations and work to raise awareness and increase sales.
- Oversee and implement selling programs
- Promote and implement sales strategies
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5+ years of retail management
- 2+ years of management experience
- 2+ years of experience in cannabis
- Knowledgeable of POS systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on-site each work day
- Inventory management experience is a plus!
- Self-starter and very organized
- Able to workdays, holidays, and weekends – on as needed basis
COMPENSATION: $75,000 – 90,000 plus bonus and benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100