Our client is seeking an experienced, value-driven Warehouse Associates that can start immediately! The warehouse associate is responsible for assisting with packaging, storing, and shipping products while maintaining a good attitude.
The ideal candidate will execute great attention to detail, be able to take direction well, and exhibit professionalism on a daily basis while working in a fast pace environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pick and process orders accurately.
- Organize stock and maintain inventory.
- Inspect products for defects and damages.
- Examine incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Receive, unload, and put away incoming inventory items accurately and efficiently.
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
- Comply with all state and county cannabis regulations.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Must have prior warehouse or packing experience.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- Must possess high moral code with propensity for positivity.
- Must be a team player with organizational skills.
- Ability to lift or move cases of products.
- METRC is a plus but not mandatory.
- Cannabis experience is a plus.
Compensation: $18.00 Hourly
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100