Our client, a rapidly growing vertically integrated, multistate cannabis company, is looking for a sharp, business savvy and well-versed HR Coordinator to join their team in Florida. The HR Coordinator will report to the HRIS Manager, and be responsible for the execution of HR processes, employee relations, and onboarding. This role will develop and maintain a happy, productive workforce, and facilitate a culture that aligns with the company values. If you are a current HR Coordinator and this sounds like the position you've been waiting for, please apply online using the form or follow the link below. This is a remote role, with the ideal candidate located in Florida.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, lead, develop, coordinate and implement policies, processes, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization's onboarding platform.
- Conduct research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization's human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for employment related matters
- Monitor and ensure the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review and modify policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Solve complex problems and get to the root cause and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines.
- Provide overall guidance to the HR function by facilitating talent acquisition onboarding process.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources.
- Specialized understanding in SAP Success Factors ATS System
- Salesforce experience is required
- Must have a strategic mindset, sound judgement in decision making, and proactive in driving initiatives forward.
- Ability to inspire, and influence at all levels.
- Ability to be self-motivated and directed.
- Excellent proficiency in writing, Microsoft Office Suite, and communication skills
Compensation: Up to $25/hr DOE
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTemp is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP300