CannabizTemp is seeking Kitchen Agents who are reliable, hard-working, and passionate about the cannabis industry. This is an entry-level position, so no previous experience is required apart from a strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail, and a commitment to the assignment. The Kitchen Agent is responsible for cross-functional support of production and packaging for infused edibles.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carries out day-to-day tasks including prepping, cleaning, cooking, labeling, and wrapping
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Experience in a field and/or operation that adheres to strict health and safety policies and procedures, preferable a regulated field producing products for human consumption.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of recipes, food production and kitchen sanitation.
- Strong and effective task-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail – ability to monitor basic kitchen production in process, package and label in a precise manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Experience in a production-heavy kitchen is a plus.
- Ability to stand for at least 6 hours per day and lift up to 50 pounds to torso level is necessary.
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP200