CannabizTemp is seeking a Packaging Technician to join our client in Oakland, CA. We are seeking a Packaging Technician who is reliable, hard-working, and passionate about the cannabis industry. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Preparation and cleaning of boxes, jars, lids, and equipment for packaging.
- Filling gram jars of water hash, live rosin, butane hash oil, sauce, etc.
- Cleaning of equipment and packaging facility.
- Maintaining strict paper records of product gram, product boxed, damaged items, discrepancies, and equipment issues.
- Record keeping of all details pertinent to packaging and inventory.
- Follow all QC protocols set forth in the department.
- Storing of supplies and equipment, disposal of waste, and keeping the work area in pristine condition.
- Participating in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
- Working collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Enforcing a culture of safety and attention to detail.
- 2 years of experience in production or manufacturing is preferred
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented with the ability to spot safety hazards and items that need to be cleaned
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple departments
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Must be comfortable working in cold environments (30-40F) for extended periods of time.
- For extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking through the workday.
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Desire/passion for a career in the cannabis industry
Compensation: $17.00 hourly
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100