CannabizTEMP is seeking Packaging Technicians for our client, an industry-leading Cannabis Company based in Denver, CO.
Packaging Technicians will be responsible for entry-level assembling, packaging, and labeling of all items being prepared for shipping orders from a manufacturing facility that produces various cannabis-infused products.
The ideal Packaging Technician will possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and the ability to work well with others as part of a team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assemble, package, and label company products in compliance with every regulation.
- Enact standard packaging skills manually and/or via machine accurately.
- Act in accordance with all company policies and procedures and maintain proper documentation throughout all operations.
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility to contribute toward a clean and organized workspace.
- Identify and report unsafe equipment, conditions, and practices so that they may be corrected prior to an incident.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
- Job requires attention to detail
- Efficiency – stay focused and on schedule in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to sit/stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 30+ pounds regularly
- Possess a team player mindset and work well with others
- Ability to read and interpret written & oral instructions
- Ability to show up to work with a positive attitude every day
- Prior Manufacturing/Assembly/Packaging experience a plus—no cultivation experience required
- Prior Cannabis Industry experience a plus
If this sounds like the cannabis job you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Reminders: applying does not guarantee employment and this is a temp position, not a full-time opportunity. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next cannabis career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose. TEMP100