Our client, a vertically integrated and diversified multi-state holding company in the cannabis industry, is seeking a Supply Chain Manager in the Freeport, IL area.
The Supply Chain Manger will report directly to the Director of Operations. This position is responsible for managing the tracking and inventory of materials and products in compliance with the State of Illinois rules and regulations, the movement of products among medical marijuana facilities, and the data tracking management systems to accomplish these tasks.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy, collaborating with internal teams.
- Manage supply chain elements for all product lines
- Utilize ERP system for raw materials, packaging, etc.
- Determine key supply chain KPIs, and suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Train and evaluate team members, with the ability to provide constructive feedback
- Compile content and data for use by marketing and sales teams
- Deliver cost and service improvements
- Develop, execute and modify supply chain product flows
- Prioritize orders for the week to align with forecast and critical SKUs
- Drive daily and weekly routines to ensure key deliverables are being met
- Work with internal teams to determine best vendors and distributors
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferred
- Previous experience as a Supply Chain Manager is required
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of logistics, materials, distribution and supply chain experience
- Broad knowledge of warehouse operations and technology, and familiarity with warehouse, inventory and computer systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Cannabis product experience and deep knowledge of cannabis products desired
- Ability to quickly grasp complex supply chain issues and drive them to solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while balancing multiple projects and competing priorities
- ERP knowledge & experience
- Ability to scale an operation during periods of rapid growth, without sacrificing efficiency and reliability
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel/Access/Powerpoint/Word/Google Suite skills
- SAP experience is a plus
- Lean Six Sigma experience a plus.
Compensation: $75-90K Depending on Experience
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM200