Our client, a leading innovator in media solutions for sustainable cultivation of cannabis is seeking a Regional Marketing Manager, North America. In their team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment, you will work with many challenging and interesting assignments that make a real impact on sustainability.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Regional Marketing Manager, North America will report directly to the Vice President, North America, and will be based in the Northern CA area near Davis, CA. The Regional Marketing Manager, North America supports the legal cannabis sales teams in Canada, USA, and Mexico. You will provide marketing and communications support for the sales team with annual marketing plans aligned with the corporate strategic objectives. The RM is responsible for all marketing efforts from A to Z, must be analytical, and able to work independently with zero hand holding.
THIS IS A FLEXIBLE OPPORTUNITY WITH RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AROUND SACRAMENTO, CA.
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (Communications, Marketing or Business discipline preferred)
- Required industry experience in one or more of the following: Cannabis, Alcohol, Tobacco
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing & communications with responsibility for annual plans, media planning and budgets
- 3 or more years experience in budget management
- 2 or more years event management experience (in person and online delivery)
- 2 or more years managing design vendors/ freelancers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor messaging to various target audiences
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability; able to work on tight deadlines
- Ability to execute with flawless detail while keeping visibility of the broader strategy
- CRM (ie Microsoft dynamics)
- Social Monitoring software, Google Analytics
- Ability to travel throughout Canada and the US, valid passport and drivers license required
Location: 3-4 Days/week in office in Davis, CA.
Compensation: $130,000-150,000 base salary + Bonus and Benefits:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays, 401K Match, Life and Disability Programs
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEAM is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. TEAM100