Our client, a leading California Cannabis preroll brand is seeking an experienced Promotions Director to join their team to expand brand awareness, create and manage promotional campaigns, analyze promotional data and support the Marketing and Sales departments.
- Spearhead marketing promotions and campaigns
- Represent company culture and products
- Identify target markets
- Work closely with sales department to drive sales
- Evaluate promotional data and effectiveness
- Manage annual budget for promotions and campaigns
- Negotiate shelf space and product display
- Oversee Marketing accrual program
- Communicate closely with Account Reps
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or related field preferred
- Extensive experience in marketing and promotions
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong background in Retail marketing
- Tech saavy, ability to implement software systems within department
- 5+ years of managing and leading a team/department
- Strong communicator with the proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams while prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Creative and analytical skills
Compensation: $125k plus benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.