Our client, a fast growing California Cannabis preroll company, is seeking a Construction Project Manager to spearhead all construction projects for the company.
In this position, the Construction Manager will be responsible for negotiating with and hiring subcontractors along with providing oversight to engineers and architects. This role requires experience in keeping projects within budget and meeting strict deadlines.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversight of all construction projects across all state operations in the US
- Manage all construction projects from start to finish
- Forecasting and estimating project costs and budgets required for project completion
- Management of inventory and all equipment
- Negotiation of contract agreements with vendors
- Management of subcontractors, engineers and architects
- Extensive travel to construction sites is required
- Report to executives progress of projects and ensure deadlines are met
- Evaluation of project progress and quality standards
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s in Architecture, Construction Management, or related field
- Strong knowledge in regulations and permitting is required
- PMP certification
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills required
- Ability to multi task and provide strong leadership and management skills
- Strong computer skills, experience using Microsoft Office and Gsuite
- Ability to negotiate contracts and manage outside vendors
Compensation: $105k plus benefits, Paid Relocation
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.