Our client is seeking a Retail Manager for their growing Cannabis company within the state of New York. This person will be responsible for the daily operations, sales efforts, and the development and overall management of the company’s retail dispensary.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the store workforce management team to drive efficiencies in store scheduling, payroll forecasting, reporting and administration of incentive programs.
- Partner with the finance and accounting department to analyze store incentive programs to recommend changes that will drive top line growth and/or expense savings.
- Create a consistent in-store experience for customers across all retail operations; work with operations leaders to ensure store experience meets expectations consistently
- Develop retail policies and procedures with the human resources team, and incorporate into daily operations.
- Ensure dispensaries operate in full compliance with all local, state and federal laws with Pennsylvania.
- Coordinate with Operations team on inventory supply including necessary transportation and logistics to and from retail locations
- Create all retail KPIs and work with each Dispensary Manager to meet and exceed
- Monitor each retail store’s inventory, staffing, and other operational aspects to optimize store performance
- Partner with the finance and accounting department to manage store expenses and drive cost savings.
- Stay informed of new technology and cannabis industry initiatives to drive innovation and efficiency within stores.
- Partner with the Human Resources department to support training tools and new hire onboarding process to enhance customer experience and increase store productivity.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5+ years of retail and operational experience, specifically in field operations, workforce management and communications
- Retail operations experience in the Cannabis industry is a plus
- Must be a collaborative team player who can both nurture and develop retail management
- Strong organizational, project management and time management skills to successfully implement strategic initiatives from initial idea through execution
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication, critical-thinking, and presentation skills; including the ability to provide written and verbal direction effectively
Compensation: $65,000 – $70,000
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100