Our client, one of the largest US cultivation operations in Hydroponics, Floriculture, and Cannabis is looking for a Greenhouse Junior Sales Associate. The Greenhouse Junior Sales Associate must be hard-working with great closing skills and a passion for increasing sales of Commercial Greenhouse Systems. This position will be responsible for direct sales as well as representing the company at Industry Trade Shows.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fielding initial inquiries from prospective customers interested in purchasing and/or learning more about Commercial Greenhouse Systems and related equipment.
- Creating orders for Commercial Greenhouse Systems that include all necessary accessories.
- Closing ability to hit and exceed sales goals
- Able to work within a team environment with project managers and engineers
- Effective multi-tasker, capable to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to identify and present accordingly to all levels of the sales cycle
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Competency in Microsoft Office
Education and Required Skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Track record of successful direct sales
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Judgement – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules their tasks; Develops realistic action plans for meeting metrics.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Follows through on commitments.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change or unexpected events.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of Order Processing systems, Word Processing software and ability to type at a minimum of 30 wpm.
Compensation: $65,000 – $75,000 plus commission
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.