Our client, an award-winning laboratory in the health and wellness industry is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join their team based out of Fullerton, CA. The Sales Representative will be responsible for management and development of customer accounts to achieve year-over-year sales growth. The Sales Rep will also be responsible for developing new customers into active, buying accounts.
- Identify new prospective customers, lead generation and conversion.
- Become knowledgeable about the company’s product portfolio, along with our value-added services and capabilities from our H&N manufacturing facility.
- Respond to customer and prospect requests for price quotes, technical information, quality issues, and other customer requirements
- Contact new and existing customer to discuss product requirements and identify area of opportunities.
- Prepare PPT presentations
- Negotiate prices.
- Collaborate with Manager and other departments to assist in the sales process
- Work closely with customer service rep to develop a team approach.
- Populate CRM with customer and lead information.
- Develop contacts within each account to obtain a broad understanding of their business.
- Participate in product training, manufacturer meetings and team events.
- Receive and respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Participate in Trade Shows and other sales activities as required.
Education and Required Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in inside/outside sales, preferably in a similar or related industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred; or, equivalent education and experience.
- Demonstrated negotiation and influence skills with both internal and external customers
- Good computer skills including MS Office; ERP and CRM experience preferred
- Self-starter, able to work independently, good time management and initiative, able to work fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with internal and external customers
Compensation: $65,000 base salary plus commission
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM200