& Consulting Services
CannabizTemp—the temp division of CannabizTeam—will provide you with the temporary employees and consultants you need, when you need them. Our team makes the process simple, so all you have to do is focus on your business. If you’re looking for on-demand cannabiz temp talent, we’re here to help.
Temp Staffing On Demand
CannabizTemp staffing makes hiring temporary employees a simple process that will save you time. We take care of all background checks, payroll, worker’s compensation, and administrative costs so you can focus on running your cannabis business.
We’ll find your company pre-screened temp employees with the right skills to support your staff during the busy season, for special projects, or for when you need temp talent to fill in for employees on medical or family leave. Check out some of the most popular CannabizTemp entry-level worker positions:
• Extraction Technician
• Laboratory Analytical Chemist
• Manufacturing Technician
• Warehouse Inventory Clerk
• METRC Inventory Clerk
• Nursery Technician
• Retail and Customer Service staff
• Operations Manager
• Staff Accountant
• HR Assistant
Looking for Cannabis Jobs in the temp space? Visit our job board.
As the cannabis industry grows, it can be difficult to understand and comply with regulations for cultivation, product development, manufacturing, testing, extraction, and retail. It can also be quite challenging to stay on top of all your cannabis business responsibilities, especially with new dispensaries and other companies popping up left and right.
Whether you need guidance, a fresh perspective, or expert advice, our temp staffing team can pair you with the consultants your cannabis company needs. Consultants at CannabizTemp include seasoned professionals who can help you build a profitable, scalable business. Additionally, our consultants can help coach your team to grow along with the industry. Here are several cannabis industry assignments our consultants have helped with:
• Assisting with license applications
• Preparing investor decks and proposals
• Opening large grow facilities and extraction and testing labs
• Creating new cannabis and CBD product lines
• Establishing a regional sales force for local businesses or large MSOs
• Launching and improving new cannabis dispensaries across multiple states
• Designing internal compliance plans and SOPs
• Implementing efficiences in logistics, supply chain, and global distribution
Want More Info on CannabizTemp Staffing?
Contact us today if you have any questions about temp talent, short-term or long-term consultants, or temporary cannabis jobs. One of our cannabis staffing managers will get back to you soon.