- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 3
- Expertise: Implementing all aspects of the accounting department
Organizing and reviewing purchases for lab build-out Implementing KPIs for edible manufacturing Building out a new manufacturing department
- Arya is a sophisticated Accounting & Finance Leader with experience in operations, business controls, and financial stewardship in small and large corporations.
- She is open to relocating anywhere.
- Arya has 3 years of cannabis experience, setting up 280E tax mitigation with intercompany charges and setting up affiliate companies that purchased non-cannabis goods and equipment.
- She also has experience implementing all aspects of the accounting department: chart of accounts, accounts payable process with signing level abilities, accounts receivable with credit applications, sales commissions, payroll, and more.
- Arya is a true operational leader and loves wearing many hats.
- In her last role, she worked closely with her colleagues to build out a new manufacturing department, which consisted of organizing and reviewing purchases for lab build-out to turn crude oil to distillate.
- She also worked closely with the equipment manufacturer for edibles to automate the process.
- One of Arya’s greatest accomplishments was implementing KPIs for edible manufacturing that increased Gross Margin by 9% in 6 months.
- She worked through the comparison of top-down and bottom-up calculations with manufacturing supervisors.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter