- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 8
- Expertise: Design/build, cost control, systems analysis, and project coordination
Leading buildout for cultivation and manufacturing projects Managing projects Spearheading construction project
- Brendan is a construction leader with extensive experience in the cannabis space and has been responsible for all design and construction of redevelopments, ground-up developments, capital improvement projects, and maintenance of a nationwide portfolio of cultivation, processing, and retail facilities.
- He led the buildout for 9 cultivation and manufacturing projects and 12 retail stores across 7 states.
- He also spearheaded a construction project for a cannabis organization.
- Brendan has successfully managed the design/build for 16 cultivation and manufacturing facilities and 52 retail projects across 10 states since 2018.
- He’s experienced in design/build, cost control, estimating, value engineering, systems analysis, quality control, project coordination, safety, negotiations, purchasing, and scheduling.
- He has an experience-based understanding of user needs and functional design requirements for the cannabis sector.
- Brendan has excellent communication skills, collaborative teamwork experience, and knows how to hold his teams accountable.
- He believes that respecting and nurturing all partnerships highly contribute to managing smooth projects.
- Brendan has a boots-on-the-ground mentality and loves to roll up his sleeves to do what it takes to get the project completed.
- He has no fear of any obstacles that stand in the way.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter