- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 10
- Expertise: Progressive leadership
Creating and implementing SOPs METRC & BioTrackTHC Running cannabis operations
- Kevin has a BS in marketing and 10 years of experience in cannabis–7 of those years in progressive leadership roles up to COO, dealing with every aspect required to run a successful legal cannabis operation.
- He is very easy-going, smart, driven, articulate, professional, and speaks Spanish at a conversational level.
- As the COO for a cannabis company, he oversees daily business operations of 4 locations: 2 extraction labs, a 304-acre farm, and a 16,000 sqft. mother/cloning operation.
- Kevin is experienced in creating and implementing SOPs, IPM control, sales, training, compliance, cost-saving technology, cost per gram awareness, packaging, labeling, scheduling, hiring, marketing, transportation, manifest production, inventory control, P&L programs, extraction equipment, distillation processes, growing techniques, plant training, topping, and GMP standards.
- He is also METRC and BioTrackTHC certified.
- He was highlighted in a premier cannabis news publication, discussing HVAC and cost-saving technology.
- Kevin also acted as a spokesperson for one of the leading companies in LED technology–the facility was featured on numerous press-releases and profiled at cannabis trade shows.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter