- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 10
- Expertise: Ensuring prompt and correct handling of payments
Booking revenue accurately and on time Handling everything from govt. contracts to patient care collection Collecting $3.5M worth of accounts receivable
- Marlee is a seasoned veteran with 10+ years of Accounts Receivable and cash collecting experience in healthcare and government-related fields.
- Marlee understands that cash in and out is the most important aspect of success in any Accounts Receivable role, and she has the experience to back that up.
- She’s handled everything from government contracts to patient care collection, always ensuring prompt and correct handling of payments.
- During Marlee’s time at a healthcare organization, she was responsible for $3.5 million worth of accounts receivable–70% in cash.
- At a previous company, she booked over $19 million in revenue per month accurately and on time.
- Marlee has incredible experience and is bursting with positivity, personality, and a true go-getter mentality.
- She has a strong desire to join a thriving culture in the cannabis industry and truly wants to make a positive impact on an organization.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter