- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 25
- Expertise: Cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, marketing, store operations, and regulatory compliance
Building and leading teams Launching operations and cultivation sites Using analysis in decision approach to change management
- Nathaniel is formally trained, certified, and an expert in multi-site operations leadership.
- He has 25+ years of proven experience in building and leading teams, change management, and reducing costs.
- Nathaniel has an unbroken work history in leading the planning, deployment, development, and general management of multi-site businesses.
- He successfully launched 3 greenfield operations and completed 1 reorganization.
- At his current position at a cannabis company, Nathaniel launched 1 new retail store, 2 cultivation sites, and developed a wholesale distribution branch.
- His range of expertise encompasses seed-to-sale and having leadership responsibility for cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, marketing, retail store operations, and regulatory compliance throughout the enterprise.
- Nathaniel uses analysis in his decision approach to change management–he is a fact-based leader.
- This characteristic carries over into matters escalated for buy-in from peers, leadership, and general matters of sustainment.
- Nathaniel promotes collaboration and teamwork through direct participation.
- His management style is to lead through engagement.
- He is truly a hands-on leader that is practiced in organizational development.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter