- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 14
- Expertise: Growing revenue across cultivation and production units
Writing operations manuals for licensing applications Increasing efficiency and reducing costs Mastering industry-specific software
- Quinton is a seasoned Operations Manager with a focus on the retail cannabis sector, specifically in high-volume stores.
- He started as a budtender and quickly grew with the dispensary.
- Quinton wrote operations manuals for licensing applications and was awarded 3 retail, 1 production, and 2 cultivation permits.
- He started the retail licenses that were awarded and was responsible for all facets of the operations, including sales, HR, training, information technology, compliance, supply chain logistics, and government relations.
- In 2020, Quinton led store operations for a cannabis company.
- He pivoted to add 72-hour delivery services after the lockdown notice–delivery sales totaled $1.2M+ in the first year.
- After nearly 15 years working for the same multi-state operator, Quinton joined a cannabis facility as the Operations Manager.
- He is focused on increasing efficiency, reducing costs, as well as growing revenue across the cultivation and production units. He truly enjoys problem solving and efficiency.
- Being data-driven, he has deployed custom solutions as well as mastered industry-specific software, such as METRC, BioTrack, MJ Freeway, GreenBits, LeafLink, and more.
- Quinton has expert-level capabilities in Excel and can deploy solutions using VLOOKUP, Macros, Pivots, as well as utilizing statistical tools like regression analysis.
- He is incredibly tech-savvy and picks up on new systems quickly.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter