CannabizTEMP is currently looking for passionate individuals to join our team in various positions in the cannabis industry across the state of Michigan. Whether you have experience or are just starting your career in this dynamic field, we have opportunities that may be a great fit for you. The specific job titles and responsibilities will vary, but may include roles in cultivation, retail, packaging, and more.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute daily tasks related to cannabis cultivation, including planting, harvesting, and trimming.
- Assist customers in a retail setting, providing information about our products and ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Conduct research on cannabis strains, products, or processes to enhance our offerings.
- Adhere to all local and state regulations governing the cannabis industry.
- Collaborate with team members to meet production targets and quality standards.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Experience in the cannabis industry is a plus but not always necessary.
- For more advanced positions, specific experience and skills may be required.
- Must be 21 years or older.
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100