Cannabis Salary Guide
Our comprehensive cannabis industry salary guide gives you an inside look at starting salary ranges for key roles in cannabis, CBD, and hemp businesses. The guide contains information from companies in the 33 states and Washington D.C. where recreational adult-use and/or medical cannabis is legal.
Get our comprehensive salary guide for the Cannabis Industry!
Find Out More About the Cannabis Industry
In a fast-moving and highly competitive industry like cannabis, employers and employees need to understand the compensation levels by position and region of the country. The 2020 National Cannabis Salary Guide provides a comprehensive study of 1,000s of positions across the United States. All data in the CannabizTeam Salary Guide is derived from CannabizTeam’s job placements as well as published salary data from private and government sectors. A sample of the salary guide is listed below.
VP of Retail
- Oversees and manages all dispensaries
- Ensures profitability of marijuana dispensary revenue
- Focuses on creating effective promotion of the company brand
- Makes sure customer experience is exceptional and consistent
- Manages day-to-day cultivation operations
- Supervises all aspects of the cultivation process to finished product
- Assists in creating policies and procedures for the department
- Keeps accurate records of all procedure and nutrient protocols
Director of Operations – Manufacturing
- Manages all aspects of the company’s manufacturing, production, logistics, and compliance
- Ensures operating performance standards in safety and quality
- Facilitates continuous improvement and quality control
- Develops a game plan for commercial strategies
Extraction Lab Manager
- Leads successful plant extraction
- Supports team members with efficiency strategy, succession planning, optimization strategies, and more
- Plans and ensures successful execution of audits for inventory accuracy
- Experienced with Supercritical Fluid Extraction (SFE), CO2, ethanol, butane, propane, solvent-free extraction methods, and more
- Leads monthly, quarterly, and annual financial period data reporting
- Oversees 280E implementation and 10K/10Q/8K reporting
- Develops and implements an effective chart of accounts, financial processes, and policies
- Lends technical and analytical expertise and assists with any preparation for merger and acquisitions
Want more information?
Contact us today to discuss your company’s hiring goals!
The coronavirus crisis has been spreading like wildfire throughout the nation, causing companies to hit the pause button on events and disrupting the economy. For those who have been thinking about embarking on a cannabis job...
Find out about the mental health benefits of work during trying times. The right job can help you keep your sanity intact.
As the coronavirus rips through the economy, the outlook of the cannabis industry is uncertain. This global pandemic is forcing businesses to make difficult decisions and take on challenges they aren’t ready for. Fortunately, the cannabis industry is accustomed to...
In facing this criss, cannabis employers are no different. However, there is a very good option for you to help ease the pain: temporary employees.
So, you’ve made the firm decision to leave your conservative cubicle bubble and transition into the exciting cannabis industry. Fantastic!
If you are even considering a job in the cannabis industry, you’re at the right place. The legalization of medical and recreational marijuana continues to spread rapidly. Today, medical or recreational cannabis is legal in 33 states and Washington DC, representing 170...
A passion for cannabis brought you here, so let’s take it a step further and arm you with the inside scoop and…
Project Runway Allstar, Korto Momolu, Partners with Women Grow
To Feel Disciplined, Add Some Structures And Boundaries In Your Life.
The Council Has Been Formed By Representatives of Industry Leaders To Catapult The State Hemp Industry To The Forefront Of Leaders In Hemp Production
Cannabiz Team LLC.
Copyright 2019 Cannabiz Team LLC. Created by Sparky & Hollywood.