CannabizTEMP is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing our clients day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for the Bookkeeper position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly.
The ideal candidate for the Bookkeeper position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
- Participate in the company’s internal annual audit by collecting relevant data, recording it properly and creating required documents.
- Track, process and document various financial transactions for multiple accounts on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Provide administrative and clerical support such as record keeping and budgeting to various departments on an as-needed basis.
- Complete regular accounts receivable and accounts payable duties, such as preparing financial reports, researching and reconciling discrepancies, and processing transactions.
- Work directly with management to facilitate and manage grant proposals, purchase orders, and legal and governmental paperwork.
- Communicate directly with clients to provide accurate and discrete financial services such as maintaining expense records, preparing and filing tax forms, and performing annual audits.
- Maintain financial security by regulating all outgoing cash flow as needed, including petty cash funding and withdrawals, payment of supplier invoices and customer refunds.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Additional projects and tasks assigned by the Controller.
- Degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
- Expert computer skills including Microsoft applications and Quickbooks
- Proficiency in mathematics, accounting practices and bookkeeping
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Cannabis experience plus
Compensation: $55,000-$60,000 DOE
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP200