Our client is looking for an experienced Cultivation Manager for their Michigan site will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing cultivation and packaging activities. This hands on position will be responsible for daily operations in cultivation including processes and procedures within the propagation, vegetation and flowering phases. The Cultivation Manager will adjust workflow and procedures to increase yields, efficiency and performance.
Direct reports consist of Cultivation Leads/Agents, Post Harvest Lead/Agents
- Develop and adhere to cultivation schedules to ensure plants are healthy and prepared for the flower process.
- Enforce adherence to fertilization, irrigation, and feed schedules.
- Ensure plants are receiving proper illumination, irrigation, nutrients, pruning, pest and disease control.
- Oversee proper techniques related to cultivation; transplanting, pruning, defoliation, watering, feeding, and harvesting.
- Manage plant germination and propagation through cloning efforts.
- Schedule harvest of plants based on cultivation schedule and plant maturation.
- Ensure that product is compliant with all relevant regulations and meets all standards established by the state of Michigan.
- Ensure proper labeling, tagging, and traceability of plants, including plant counts, both physically and in METRC, and correcting plant inventory discrepancies immediately.
- Develop and updated SOPs for cultivation and post-harvest processes, enforcing strict adherence throughout the facility.
- Assist with calculating production yields and determining areas of improvement for each harvest.
- Facilitate and oversee inspections using inventory and compliance audits.
- Monitor stock of cultivation supplies and equipment and work with Procurement to order supplies.
- Oversee tracking compliance in METRC.
- Follow up from MRA inspections, correcting any issues identified
- Bachelor’s degree in plant sciences and/or Agriculture related disciplines
- 3+ years as a cultivator in a large scale cannabis operation and Management
- Ability to gather, track, and report on agricultural information obtained during harvest tracking
- OSHA and FDA knowledge a plus
Compensation: $110K+ plus commission plus fill benefits and retirement package
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100