CannabizTEMP is seeking a Human Resources Manager to support the Director of Human Resources. The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for special projects within the HR Department, focusing in Compliance & Auditing.
*This is a remote opportunity
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work on several projects at once, and must have a great sense of business acumen, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills as they work with employees and executive level personnel frequently
- Must also be a strategic thinker, have knowledge of best practices, and a solid understanding of the workings of HR
- Maintains compliance with all federal and state regulations
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
- Performs other job-related projects and duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development
- Specialized training in HR Compliance, Payroll Auditing, PTO, EEO Filing
- Excellent writing, computer and communication skills
- Microsoft Excel experience is required
Compensation: DOE $39 – $45 hourly
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP200