Our client is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join their team. This person will be responsible for the administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function for this rapidly-growing cannabis company.
Working in a fast-paced and fluid environment, the HR Generalist will set policies and procedures for the HR function of this company, and will be responsible for all employee relations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the human resources services
- Conduct meetings with Managers to survey needs of future talents and staffing needs.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Conflict resolution when necessary
- Creation and maintenance of SOPs for the HR function
- Manage, coordinate and accurately track all leaves of absence including the interactive process.
- Assists with benefit programs such as medical, dental, vision, disability, vacation, sick leave, leaves of absence, etc. to ensure correct deductions setup in HR system and withheld from employee paychecks.
- Facilitates annual review process.
- Provide administrative support for business, legal or governmental inquiries. Provide information as required.
- Answers payroll and time and attendance inquiries as they arise.
- Stay abreast of state and federal laws applicable to area of expertise suggesting procedure and policy changes as necessary.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree
- 3-5 years progressively responsible experience in the HR or a related field
- Strong conflict resolution skills and experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Computer skills: Google Docs, Word, Excel, HR database software, Applicant tracking software, PowerPoint
If this Human Resources Generalist position sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTemp is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP200