Our client, a fast-paced cannabis delivery startup company is searching for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager, reporting to the COO, managing a growing team of in-house recruiters. This is a hybrid position and does require the ability to go to the office 2-3 days per week once trained.
If this sounds like you, please apply for immediate consideration for an opportunity to join a quickly growing, super cool organization as a key employee!
- Develop, execute, and maintain sustainable talent acquisition plans and strategies
- Manage the allocation of current and new requisitions such as technical and corporate level positions.
- Own the recruitment process for confidential and high impact searches
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes. Continuously look for ways to increase efficiencies within the recruitment process
- Manage the pre-screen processes and background check vendor(s)
- Perform candidate and hiring manager satisfaction evaluations
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate and hiring manager experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events to attract talent
- Determine recruiting KPIs and evolve them to match company’s growth
- Create and present KPI reports to HR leaders
- 5-7 years of experience as TA Manager or Recruiter role
- In-depth knowledge of full cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Strong knowledge of Human Resources law
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources, business administration or similar relevant field
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Ability to motivate employees
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Compensation: $110,000 – 130,000 salary plus health, vision, dental and employee discounts
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM200