CannabizTEMP is seeking detail-oriented & hard-working Cannabis Cultivation Assistants to join their team in Pinconning, MI. The Cannabis Cultivation Assistants are responsible for supporting the Cultivation Team in all aspects of cannabis cultivation including trimming, pulling leaves, moving plants from one area to another, moving benches, cleaning hoop houses, indoor rooms and greenhouses, watering plants, and any other activities that are necessary to support the cultivation of our cannabis plants. Most importantly, Cannabis Harvest Assistant should be able to work quickly & efficiently to meet the standards of our client.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extreme visual focus when working with plants
- Tear down, sanitize, and re-fill rooms
- Clean buckets/trays/sprays
- Assist in harvesting, pruning, transplanting, defoliation, trellis netting
- Able to focus on task for a long period of time
- Additional tasks as assigned by Cultivation Supervisor
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in a Greenhouse environment
- Previous agriculture / plant experience is preferred
- Desire/passion for a career in the cannabis industry
- Positive "can do" attitude and willingness to learn
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTEMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEMP100