Our client, a multi-state cannabis testing laboratory, is seeking an experienced, dedicated, and passionate Laboratory General and Operations Manager/Laboratory Operations Director to join their team near Mt. Laurel, NJ
The Laboratory General and Operations Manager/Laboratory Operations Director will plan and oversee the daily operations of the organization to ensure goals and objectives are achieved.
- Hires and trains new employees.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of assigned staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Full laboratory P&L responsibilities
- Plans and organizes daily activities related to production and operations.
- Measures productivity by analyzing performance data, financial data, and activity reports.
- Coordinates with other support departments such as human resources, finance, and logistics to ensure successful production operations.
- Oversees the shipping and receiving functions.
- Determines labor needs to meet production goals.
- Assists with budget preparation for operations unit.
- Coordinates with marketing and sales departments to determine pricing, timing, and number of sales promotions, and products to be sold.
- Assists with, or prepares and updates, organization’s operations manual and policies.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Excellent managerial and supervisory skills.
- Extensive knowledge of operations and production management.
- Ability to interpret financial data as needed to set production goals.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or related field required; M.B.A. preferred.
- Certification through the Institute of Certified Professional Managers (ICPM) preferred.
- Five years of related experience required.
Compensation: $100,000 – $125,000 plus Benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100